Sunday, February 1, 2009

Early Valentine's Day


During Christi's hospital experience, somewhere her wedding ring went missing. We have been looking for it for two months now, and no luck. Bummer. So, I decided to get a sitter (ok, it was Hannah - it is great to have a built-in sitter now!) and Christi and I went ring shopping. As much fun as it is to look at rings, Christi found a wedding set that is reminiscent of her original ring. Murphy's law states that we will certainly find her original wedding set now that we purchased a new one for her. This is the store's image, as I could not get the camera to focus on the ring itself. Funny how that works, huh?

1 comment:

jeanette said...

Wow...beautimous! Now you both have new/old rings! Is a vow renewal ceremony in Hawaii next? :)And Hannah can babysit....so weird! But very nice for you. Do you pay her or is it part of her family responsibility?