Monday, May 4, 2009

Fort Rucker - again...

Well, I made the 6-hour drive from Savannah back to good ol' Mother Rucker again today. When I arrived at the Army Lodging office, there were no rooms reserved for the Chinook Maintenance Test Pilot course students. Fortunately, one of the rooms came available earlier today, or I would be staying in a hotel off post. This time, I am quite glad that this room was open, as it has MUCH more room than my cell block during my last stay here. This room has a 'sitting room' with a table, couch, and entertainment center that is seperated from the 'bedroom' by a concrete-block cubicle divider. The air conditioning system appears to work perfectly, and I have two windows with a stunning parking lot view. You can all sleep well tonight knowing that I am very satisfied with this room, overall. Photos to follow soon.

No comments: