Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleepy Alligator

Erin came up with a new game the other day, and she called it "sleepy Alligator." This started after I got home from (work, PT, who knows what?) and was so tired, I just laid down on the floor. Erin danced around me singing the "goodnight, sleep tight" song, but with the words 'Good night, Old Alligator!' Apparently I am older than your ordinary, everyday alligator, or at least I look older than a normal alligator. Tonight, as Hannah was at the church, and Christi was at the gym, we played the Sleepy Alligator game with three kids. Always a fun time with kids in the house. Not always good for the back, but always fun.

1 comment:

jeanette said...

OH my word...I just watched this in my office and about died from giggling. I can only imagine how much better it will be when I play it with sound...