Erin is now 4 years old! We went shopping today, and found this snow suit to keep her warm on our upcoming trip to Colorado over Christmas vacation. I only hope that those fickle weather gods don't decide to make the CO weather sunny and 65 over Christmas break.
Christi and I are throwing Erin a massive birthday party (ok, there are only 5 other girls coming, but six 4-year-olds in one place can really seem like a massive party!) on Saturday. She opened some gifts tonight, and was thrilled by the Tinkerbell costume from Grandpa Curt and Grammie Chris. It was also great to watch her open her birthday card from Nana Marge, and scream, "I have money!!!!!!!" at the top of her quite capacious lungs. She wanted strawberries, whipped cream, blueberries for her birthday dinner, and when they were cooked to order, was only interested in the ham and juice. Didn't even touch her waffles. -sigh- Everybody else loved them, though. I guess that having a birthday doesn't flip a magic switch and make the girl a great eater.
1 comment:
I am the worst aunt ever because I did not call on her birthday! Marty and I were wondering if we could take her on a birthday outing with us if you get here on Saturday...she could come home with us from the Larsen party...she has yet to experience the Strawberry Shortcake sleeping bag and princess treatment. :)
Post a Comment