We had a family Pinewood Derby activity at the church today, with each kid encouraged to create their own masterpiece. As I am down at Ft. Rucker during the week, and drive back to Savannah for the weekend, we did not have a lot of time to engineer and fine-tune our block (I mean car). Each of the kids designed a side, so our car ended up as quite the automotive VanGogh.
Once we got to the track, the vehicle wouldn't even make it to the finish line until we added $.75 worth of coins for weight. Needless to say, if our little car had doors, they would have been blown off. But we all had fun, and I have an axe to grind for the next Derby...
2 comments:
What is your axe to grind for the next derby?
I must win!!!!! That is what the little caveman in the back of my head is screaming.
Post a Comment