Allison is becoming enthused about cooking lately - I don't really know what brought this on, but she has been very helpful in the kitchen. The other day we were making pancakes for breakfast, and she was very determined to be my assistant. After mixing all of the ingredients (I didn't do anything except gather the stuff to mix together), she did everything except pour the pancakes. She did a great job, and the 'cakes turned out beautifully.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Allison's new hobby
Allison is becoming enthused about cooking lately - I don't really know what brought this on, but she has been very helpful in the kitchen. The other day we were making pancakes for breakfast, and she was very determined to be my assistant. After mixing all of the ingredients (I didn't do anything except gather the stuff to mix together), she did everything except pour the pancakes. She did a great job, and the 'cakes turned out beautifully.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment