Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hannah's open house

North Pole Middle School had it's beginning of year open house for students and parents today. I was able to be escorted by my lovely eldest daughter to her school, where we sat in the gym and listened to the Principal drone on about how great school is. I guess some things don't change, regardless of where you go to school. Anyway, after the interminable speech, we got to meet all of Hannah's teachers; every single one of them had nothing but good things to say about my little girl. Without saying something that would embarrass her eternally, I am very proud of all that she does, and the example she sets. Hannah is quite possible the most responsible and mature 12-year-old that I have ever met.

1 comment:

KayceeKellyBahr said...

Is it crazy that I remember Hannah's first day of Kindergarten?
That I was actually there that day to see her off to school? She wasn't scared one bit either, and Christi was all emotional..due to the fragile state she didnt know she was in..Im sure! ha ha