Here at WOLVERINE, there are some things that I walk past on a daily basis that I thought you might find amusing. There are others, however, that are kind of mind-blowing. Still others make me wonder, "why would somebody have to be TOLD that?!!!" Part of it is the fact that contractors hire individuals from other nations that may not have some of the same customs and courtesies that we do Stateside... I have taken a couple of photos, more to follow!
Saturday, August 27, 2011
Signs, signs, everywhere the signs...
Here at WOLVERINE, there are some things that I walk past on a daily basis that I thought you might find amusing. There are others, however, that are kind of mind-blowing. Still others make me wonder, "why would somebody have to be TOLD that?!!!" Part of it is the fact that contractors hire individuals from other nations that may not have some of the same customs and courtesies that we do Stateside... I have taken a couple of photos, more to follow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love it
Post a Comment