Friday, November 14, 2008

First Band Concert


Last night, Hannah performed in her first public band concert. It was great to see her hard work pay off! They performed perennial favorites such as Three Blind Mice, Old MacDonald, Au Claire de Lune, and my personal favorite, The Singing Donkey (yes, actually a real song). The brass sections did amazingly well, while I compared the woodwind section's performance to a political debate between the mouse and the goose candidates. Plenty of squeaks and honks to go around. Any of you who have listened to a band concert know what I am talking about...

1 comment:

jeanette said...

Karma is AWESOME!! Do you know how many of YOUR band concerts I sat through? Just think.....you have all of Hannah's concerts, and then Allison's, and then Trevor's, and then Erin's....It is a bit evil, but I kind of hope at least one of your kids chooses to play the saxaphone, or the clarinet, or percussion. Penance for your farting in the Wheaties box! Yes, I am still emotionally scarred from that childhood trauma.